Monday, December 18, 2017

Choose the Best Hotels in Ann Arbor for Your Stay!

Minutes from downtown Ann Arbor, Weber’s Restaurant & Boutique Hotel is your best choice when it comes to choosing a hotel in the area. Weber’s is packed with luxurious amenities and accommodations sure to fulfill your needs and exceed your expectations!

Hear Customer Success Stores:


“Everything was great at Weber's! I flew in for a three-day business trip. From the time I walked into the lobby till the time I left, the customer service was superb! It's an older hotel but very clean, good food. But, best of all, the entire staff was fantastic! I had room service everyday (I prefer coffee/breakfast in my room) and then snack at night...the delivery staff was incredibly friendly and fast! The meeting rooms were set up great, coffee, water, snacks and great lunch provided... everything met or exceeded my expectations. Thank you, Weber's for a great stay!”

Trish Williams

“This was one of the nicest hotels I've stayed in! The staff was LOVELY! They couldn't have been any friendlier or accommodating. The room was stunning, with a lovely bathroom, including a rain showerhead. We had a poolside room, so there was a small balcony and a staircase leading to the indoor pool. I couldn't have asked for more. I hope to have the opportunity to visit again!”

Meg 

“Went for my birthday dinner and was not let down. Best ribeye I've ever had! Everything from the bread to salad, entree and bumpy cake was perfect.”

Ryan Walch-Potter

Our friendly and helpful staff will make your stay memorable! Book your stay here!

No comments:

Post a Comment