Do you love saving money?
Are you a thrifty traveler?
Are you looking to save money when traveling to Ann Arbor?
At Weber’s Boutique Hotel and Restaurant, we love it when out of towners visit! We want to help you get the most out of your stay. We want to share a few money-saving tips that will help you not necessarily pinch your pennies, but should help you get the most out of your visit.
- D Discount Pass – This pass can save you 20% or more on entrance to Detroit’s most-loved attractions, including The Henry Ford Museum & Greenfield Village.
- Getting around will be a breeze – The entire area surrounding the University of Michigan campus is easily walkable.
- Visit free attractions – Public sculptures downtown and on campus, Museum of Natural History, Matthei Botanical Gardens, Ann Arbor Farmer’s Market, and Kerrytown Market and Shops are all free attractions.
- Megabus trips to Ann Arbor – Fares start at just $1. There’s also free Wi-Fi, personal power outlets and onboard entertainment while you travel.
- Music junkies – For live music fan goers, the Kerrytown Concert House features an outstanding bar and venue for your next weekend getaway!
Hotels with Pools in Ann Arbor, Michigan!
Still waiting to book a hotel room for your vacation? At Weber’s, our friendly and helpful staff will make sure your stay is memorable. We hope you enjoy your visit so much that you’ll want to stay again and again! Consider us your go-to hotel for all your vacations whether you’re a local or coming from out of state.
If you have questions about hotel pricing and special packages, please contact us at (734) 769-2500 or fill out our contact form. If you want to book one of the best hotels with pools in Ann Arbor, book online today! Please check for availability here!